Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Traditions of This Time of Year... and Other Unrelated Ramblings

So, first real post of the new year.  I think I am going to just list and ramble.  So, away we go!


  • I love me some New Year's traditions
  • I can eat all day on New Year's Day and it is perfectly fine and normal
  • Parades!
    • Ok, so only one but I do enjoy parades
    • The bands are fun to watch, the floats are beautiful artwork, and who doesn't like horses?
    • Announcers can be annoying, why isn't there a single arena with good announcers?
  • Football!
    • Ok, the amount of Bowl games is getting ridiculous, I like some minor ones leading up to New Years, All day on the big day, then maybe a week until the championship, maybe one or two of the big ones during that week.
    • I want a playoff
  • I am taking a class in January for the first time since High School, it is a little weird
  • I love the class
  • First thing you do when you leave a movie, gotta talk about the movie, first thing you do when you leave the church...?
  • I am in my own house for the first time ever
  • It is a little disconcerting thinking of the bills I am about to pay
  • I hate bills
  • I do like Bill Murray
    • I wonder if Ghost Busters III will ever get made and if it will be good
    • I do not know if I want Bill Murray to be a ghost
  • I do want the Coen Brothers to keep making movies
    • True Grit, awesome
  • This is a horrible blog post, I may never do this again
  •  The Cubs have a good farm system, now Hendry wants to trade it for a pitcher for two years... really?
  • Engagements have gotten ridiculous over the past few years, that and the proposal
    • Guys have a lot of pressure to perform, that is all I am saying
  • I am done here, this is not working out like I thought it might... real blog posts ahead later!

3 comments:

  1. well i like it!!!!!! -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it amusing.

    And what do you mean by engagements have gotten ridiculous? Like, how they do the proposing or just the amount of people getting engaged? I'm sorry.

    I still haven't seen the parade yet. Have to watch that sometime with Dylan. Maybe me and you can be announcers some year, Tim. lol Wouldn't that be a great job!

    Yeah, bills suck. Wait until you start paying back your loans on top of everything. >.<

    I think I'm going to hijack your blog. Bwhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like how they do the proposing, the huge elaborate things that men have to do know it seems...

    ReplyDelete