Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Life at this point.

Well everybody, wasn't that fun?  I thought so, it was a good diversion from the norm of what I will general do.  It allowed me to flex my creative muscle and just cut loose on here.  But I am ecstatic that it is over.  This may become a rambling blog, look out!




  • I just started an internship.  I am pretty excited about and am currently doing some work for it
    • You can check out the church (Northbridge Church in Springfield, MO) online! Watch them live! It will be fun! 
    • Seriously though it is an awesome church from everything I have seen so far and really have enjoyed my experience thus far.  
    • It has been a short time thus far, but I like it a lot.
    • Did I mention that you can and should watch the services at 9:30 and 11:00 central standard times every Sunday at their online campus?  It is true! Check it out, it is super awesome.
  • I just read Radical by David Platt.  It rocked my world.  It is rocking my world.  My world is shattered.  Blog devoted to it coming soon. 
  • My house smells of chicken. Yuck.
  • Uncooked chicken.
  • BASEBALL SEASON IS SOOOO HERE!
    • I am slightly excited.  Also, Pujols didn't sign. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • I have a lot of blog ideas that have been blocked by the awesome story.  It got kind of annoying to be honest.
  • Now I am not thinking through any of them for some reason, thus the rambling blog.
  • Though the rambling blog maybe a product of my generation as well
    • Everything comes with 140 characters or less
    • We cannot nor do we want to read through a lengthy thing, we would rather read a bit, go do something else, read a bit more, facebook it up, read a bit more, skype, read a bit more ect.
    • The same thing goes for writing papers and other such things
    • I am literally in the middle of a facebook conversation as I write this.
    • I am so Postmodern.
  •  I may be teaching a class at Youth Camp this summer!
    • Yay teaching other postmoderns!
    • That is right kiddos, Impact University camp.
    • It is about Bible and American Culture
    • I will be drawing from the class I just took of the same name
    • Preview: We look at Cultural texts and discuss what they mean and why they say what they say and how the say it.
    • Youth preview: We are gonna watch movies and listen to music!
  • Did I mention my world has been rocked? Cause it has tremendously.
  • I am running Mac OS X on an old PC.  
    • Yes it is weird.
    • Yes it has glitches.
    • Yes it is awesome to have a computer again and it is just awesome in general.
  • My. House. Smells. Like. CHICKEN.
    • I am breathing Salmonella. 
  • I am trying to think of more points, but I am getting distracted.
    • I suffer from infobesity. 
    • Apparently it is a new word that means we have INFORMATION EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME GAH!!!
  • A Lawyer ad is currently making a horrible analogy.  I love ads for their misinformation!
  • That was sarcasm.
  • I am thirsty, but I do not think I have anything to drink really, other than water.  
  • If I did, it is in the kitchen anyway.
  • Why not go in that you may ask?
  • Think of where the chicken smell is coming from, and just how much worse it is in that area. Yeah.
  • Eyepatches are awesome.
  • I still root for the Ninja's though. I mean, they can do things fast and secretly.
  • Yes, I just brought in the oldest most cliched thing on the internet.
  • I am done now, so how awesome is that? Pretty awesome.  Questions? Comments? Anything else? New blogs soon!  

3 comments:

  1. my all time favorite statement of the entire blog that literally made me crack up for a good few minutes was *My. House. Smells. Like. CHICKEN. I am breathing salmonella" it was absolutely hilarious. i liked this post a lot. your random ones are definitely my favorites
    -K

    ReplyDelete