Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rants

     So, ranting.  I am pretty good at it if I must say.  This is probably what this blog will constantly fall to, is me ranting and raving on various topics.  The problem with this is of course, rants suck, and that everyone in the entire world rants on youtube and their own blogs.  Therefore, I have official become a clone of the internet

I am ok with this.

People get rich this way.

The biggest problem, is when I am trying to be funny, I never am.  My wit is entirely based on spur of the moment jokes.  So what does this mean for the blog?  It means that this will be the most boring thing you will ever read and you should probably stop reading now.

Seriously.

Just stop.

Just kidding, I would love you to read all my thoughts, I am egocentric that way.  It makes me feel important about myself and gives me a source of identity. 

Anyway, rants are a good way for people to express themselves.  Rants are also a good way to make fools of themselves.  In addition, it shows just how self-centered people are, and how most the rants are making fun of people, criticizes them (all of which makes the rantee feel better about themselves), or talks about what bugs them.

This bugs me.

Yes, I realize the irony in this.

Yes, it was mostly intentional.

Yes, I am completely unfunny. 

Unfunny is a word, Google Chrome says it is, and Google knows all. So there.  Rantee however is not.  But this is the internet, I can make-up whatever words I want.  You don't have to read it or like it, though I would prefer if you do. See above.

Questions? Comments? Leave a comment and make me feel like a real human person! I read all comments... because I am not a famous person and still have time for all you normal folks out there. Don't you want to talk to me before I get so big I hire someone to filter through my comments for me? I thought so.  


2 comments:

  1. I don't have anything to say. This seemed like the right time and place to get that off my chest.

    Jon "Ole" Olsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is always a good place to say nothing. Also it is a great place to say everything

    ReplyDelete